- Access the SURE Application at https://app.wizehive.com/apps/SURE
Please note that once you submit your application, you cannot go back and edit it.
- As stated above, sign in with your Google account by clicking Sign in with Google and allow Google access to proceed. Please note, you must use your @umich.edu account, otherwise, you will not be able to access the program application.
Page you will see if you do not sign into Google with your @umich.edu account.
- Next, you are prompted by this menu:
- Continue by clicking on Create or Edit Application.
- Fill in all fields on the form.
- When completed, click either the Save Draft or Submit button at the bottom of the form. Be aware that you cannot modify your program application once you hit the “Submit” button. At this point, you will also be alerted if you have left any required fields empty.
- Click the Logout button to sign out of your account. If you have not submitted it, you can log in again at any time to re-access and finish the application.
Upon clicking the Submit button of your program application, you will see this screen of options to either Print Application or proceed to Logout. You will also receive an email confirmation of your submission.